We only use the highest grade carcases which are 18mm thick, including the back panel.
Our made to order bespoke rigid cabinets features the following:
· 18mm solid kitchen rigid cabinets cam and dowel construction
· Colour co-ordinated cabinets - where applicable or it will default to oak effect
· Doors / drawer fronts pre-fitted to the carcase (except on pull out units)
· 18mm solid backs in base units
· 18mm solid backs in wall units
· Cabinet edged all round
· Blum or Hettich soft close heavy duty 40kg drawer system with 16mm solid MFC back and base, 450mm deep
· Blum standard Aventos system for the gas lift units
· Blum or Hettich fully integrated soft close hinges
· Four of our most popular unit heights are as follows (1250, 575/1825, 720/1970 & 900/2150mm) these exclude 150mm legs
· Wall unit depths 300mm
· Base units 870mm high (incl legs), 560mm depth with 50mm service void
· 150mm adjustable legs for fitting on uneven floors
· Pull-out units have 20mm service void
· Kessebohmer wirework as standard
· 25 year guarantee on all carcases
Carcase colour options
Egger UK Standard Range
The Egger UK collection of decor finishes provides an eclectic mix of both contemporary and classic designs of the highest quality. As market leaders in design orientation, they anticipate trends.
One of the benefits of the EGGER product is the ability to match all of our kitchen doors using a co-ordinated design approach.
View carcase colour options